31 March, 2010

convenience food

For your viewing pleasure (?!?)
A collection of random photos I have taken of grab-and-go Swedish food:



A dairy case at a convenience store. Also of note: packages of blueberry and rosehip soup. I tried nyppon soppa (rosehip soup) for the first time a few weeks ago. Not so awesome. But I was told its packed with antioxidants and fiber, so its soup-er when you are sick. Your tastebuds don't usually work as well when you're sick, so that makes sense.



Caffe latte-flavored Swebars at a gym. Haven't tried them yet. Think I'll stick to Clifbars.

T-bana vending machine (consequently, they don't call it the "T" in Stockholm, ever. I don't get why not. I call it the T.)

That is a shrink-wrapped apple. In the vending machine in the T-bana. Not sure how fresh it is, but hey, its a step in the right direction! And to price it, 8kr is just over a buck.


The Big Corny. It speaks for itself.

1 comment:

  1. ahahahaha! SWEBAR, what on earth is that? It's a little too blue and yellow for me.

    ReplyDelete